Hi Friends! We are back with your favourite column for the week. Please have a look at OUR MESSAGE before you send in your message to us.
1. To all from Abhinav Sharma: “If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor”.
2. From Ishan Verma to all: “If you look at what you have in life, you’ll always have more. If you look at what you don’t have in life, you’ll never have enough ”.
3. To all from Suhani Anand: “If you set your goals ridiculously high and it’s a failure, you will fail above everyone else’s success ”.
4. From Ankita Sharma to all: “Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier”.
5. To all from R C Verma: “ When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on ”.
6. From Raj Kumar Puri to all: “Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else”.
7. To all from Subash Chander Verma: ” Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant”.
8. From Abhi Jandial to all: “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams”.
9. To all from Rishab Raina:“ Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn”.
10. From K K Gupta to all: “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched — they must be felt with the heart ”.
11. To all from Geeta Rani: “It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light”.
12. From Kushi Gupta to all: “Whoever is happy will make others happy too ”.