Hi Friends! We are back with your favourite column for the week. Please have a look at OUR MESSAGE before you send in your message to us.
1. To all from Sahaj Sabharwal: “ No matter, how you deal it, but its worthless, if you can’t take time to feel it ”.
2. From Kiran Kanchan to all: “I don’t think of all the misery but of the beauty that still remains”.
3. To all from Sanjay Dhar: “If you don’t have any shadows you’re not in the light”.
4. From V P Puri to all: “When you notice that you’re having negative thoughts about how all of this is going to pan out, you need to remind yourself that you are not a very good fortune teller ”.
5. To all from Sharda Gupta: “Keep your sunny side up, keep yourself beautiful, and indulge yourself ”.
6. From K K Gupta to all: “The purpose of our lives is to be happy ”.
7. To all from Vijay Gupta: “Life is what happens when you’re busy making other plans”.
8. From Raj Kumar to all: “Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on”.
9. From to all Anil Kumar Nanda: “Get it down. Take chances. It may be bad, but it’s the only way you can do anything really good”.
10. To all from Ruchika Gupta: “The first draft is just you telling yourself the story”.
11. From Suhani Mahajan to all: “You don’t start out writing good stuff. You start out writing crap and thinking it’s good stuff, and then gradually you get better at it”.
12. To all from Usha Raina: “Start before you’re ready”.
@ Please do mention pin code number of areas while sending your message to EXCELSIOR.
@ Your message must reach us by Friday evening.
@ To send your message, use CIPHER-DECIPHER message chit.
@ Your entries should be brief and original. We use those messages devoid of hurting the sentiments of the people.
@ Out of the messages we receive, one of the message is selected for the award.