Hi Friends! We are back with your favourite column for the week. Please have a look at OUR MESSAGE before you send in your message to us.
1. To all from Abhi Jandial: ” Tough times don’t last; tough people do “.
2. From Ruchika Gupta to all: ” Victory has hundred fathers and defeat is an orphan”.
3. To all from Sudershan Puri: ” Life is short, so make short cuts to avoid short circuits in future”.
4. To all from Saksham: ” If you are asking your kids to exercise, then you better do it too before you preach”.
5. To all from Sunil Bhat: ” Communism is a society where each one works according to his ability and gets according to his needs”.
6. From to all Abhinav Sharma: ” In the vain laughter of folly wisdom bears half applause”.
7. To all from Sonu Singh Rajput: ” A good beginning makes a good ending”.
8. From Nidhi Gupta to all: ” Think big, think fast ahead, ideas are no one’s monopaly”.
9. To all from Vaishno Puri: ” The ink of the scholar is more sacred than the blood of the martyr”.
10. From Shiban Khaibri to all: ” Success is good fortune that comes from aspirations, desperation, perspiration, inspiration and hard work”.
11. To all from Bodh Raj: ” Success embraces only this people with happiness who garland her with the flower of hard work “.
12. From Vishal Sharma to all: ” Never think that you don’t have everything to enjoy life, think that you have a life to enjoy everything”.
13. To all from Kiran Kanchan: ” The past is the dead thing that smells sweet”.
The award of rupees 300 for this week’s best message has gone to SANJAY DHAR R/o LANE NO:1, H.NO-3, UPPER LAXMI NAGAR, SARWAL, JAMMU-180005, CONTACT:9419188632 for the message ” Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard “.
Congrats. The prize money would be sent online/Paytm. The Contestants are requested to send their mobile numbers, as the winner will be intimated through SMS