Hi Friends! We are back with your favourite column for the week. Please have a look at OUR MESSAGE before you send in your message to us.
1. To all from Kaki Raina: ” Laugh if you are wise”.
2. From Rajesh Verma to all: ” Kind words are short and easy but their echoes are endless”.
3. To all from Geeta Rani : ” Ballads are vocal portraits of the national mind”.
4. From Raman Sharma to all: ” Knowledge is gained by action and reaction of mind”.
5. To all from Alok Betab: ” Everytime you subtract negativity from your life, you make room for positivity”.
6. From Raj Kumar to all: ” No matter how good or bad your life is, wake up each morning and be thankful to God for what he has given to you”.
7. To all from Rishika Raina: ” Happiness is not only how to make yourself happy but it is also how to draw a smile on others face “.
8. From Sameer Pandita to all: ” Charity is injurious unless it helps the recipient to become independent of it “.
9. To all from Sandeep Bhat: ” Sometimes you have to take a step back to move forward”.
10. From HarpreetKour to all: ” Nothing is impossible when God is at your side”.
11. To all from Monika Raina: ” If the plan doesn’t work, change the plan but never change the goal “.
12. From Saksham Puri to all: ” Life is not always a bed of roses. We should prepare ourselves to see the beauty of thorns”.
13. To all from Rajesh: ” To desire for fame tempts even noble minds”.
The award of rupees 300 for this week’s best message has gone to HEMANGI AGARWAL, R/o SHAKTI NAGAR, JAMMUCONTACT: 9419200700 for the message ” Even a single lamp dispels the deepest darkness”.
Congrats. The prize money would be sent online/Paytm. The Contestants are requested to send their mobile numbers, as the winner will be intimated through SMS