Hi Friends! We are back with your favourite column for the week. Please have a look at OUR MESSAGE before you send in your message to us.
1. To all from Divya Singh: ” Humanity is the hall mark of true education”.
2. From Abhinav Sharma to all: ” No man is a hypocrite in his pleasures”.
3. To all from V P Puri : ” Sorrow and silence are strong and patient endurance is God like”.
4. From Urmila Dhar to all: ” Most of the shadows of this life are caused by our standing in our own sunshine”.
5. To all from Anju Gupta: ” Friendship is one mind in two bodies”.
5. To all from Runika Sambyal : ” A drop of ink may make a million think”.
6. From Niha Raina to all: ” When you make mistakes, admit it, if you don’t you only make matter worse”.
7. To all from Laksh Gupta: ” The opposite of anger is not calmness, it is empathy “.
8. From Surinder Bhat to all: ” The more you praise of celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate”.
9. To all from Shalani Verma: ” When the floods come up, the fish eat ants, when the floods go down, the ants eat fish “.
10. From Geeta Rani to all: ” While enjoying sea beauty one must have knowledge of the tidal history of the area to rule out tragedies “.
11. To all from Akangsha Uppal: ” Nobody can go back and change the beginning and make the new ending”.
12. From Saksham to all: ” The best sauce for food is hunger”.
13. From Ruchika Gupta to all: ” Harsh words break no bones of yours but they do break hearts”.