Hi Friends! We are back with your favourite column for the week. Please have a look at OUR MESSAGE before you send in your message to us.
1. To all from Sanjay Dhar: ” There is only one caste, the caste of happiness, there is only, one religion, the religion of love, there is only one language, the language of heart. There is one God. He is omnipresent”.
2. From K K Gupta to all: ” A smile is an expensive way to improve your looks”.
3. To all from Geeta Rani: ” Children and fools tell the truth”.
4. From Ruchi Gupta to all: ” Experience tells you what to do, confidence allows you to do it”.
5. To all from Kiran Kanchan: ” Be bold and courageous to with stand the odd situation which comes in the path of success ; So as to be the successful and winner of the game”.
6. From Rishab Raina to all: ” Extremes are easy, strives for balance”.
7. To all from Silvy: ” Anger is never without reason but seldom with a good one”.
8. From Kuljeet Kumar Betab to all: ” It is the perception that leads us to success or failure”.
9. To all from Abbhi Gupta: ” There is no great genius without a mixture of madness”.
10. From Sahaj Sabharwal to all: ” Jealousy always motivates us to achieve something more”.
11. To all from Sharda Gupta: ” Six feet of earth make all men equal”.
12. From Shyam Lal Mehra to all: ” Once you start a work on something, do not be afraid of failure and do not abandon it, people who work sincerely are the happiest”.
13. To all from Sudershan Puri: ” Be nice to people on your way up, because you will need them on your way down”.
The award of rupees 300 for this week’s best message has gone to RAHUL MOHAN BHAT R/o H.NO: 57/2 VIJAY NAGAR, TALAB TILLO CAMP ROAD, JAMMU-180002 CONTACT NO: 7006626145 for the message ” Silence is the best reply to fools”.
Congrats. The prize money would be sent online/Paytm.
The Contestants are requested to send their mobile numbers,
as the winner will be intimated through SMS