Hi Friends! We are back with your favourite column for the week. Please have a look at OUR MESSAGE before you send in your message to us.
1. To all from Sanjay Dhar: ” The best way to love God is to love all and serve all. Service is the highest form of worshop”.
2. From Komal Mengi to all: ” Always respect a human and its humanity, not a person and its personality”.
3. To all from Manav Gupta: ” All roads are good if they lead to justice”.
4. From Promodh Jamwal to all: ” Conscience is God’s presence in man”.
5. To all from Raman Suri: ” Conscience is the inner voice that warms us somebody may be looking”.
6. From Bharti Dogra to all: ” Ability is poor man’s wealth”.
7. To all from K S Mengi: ” Long absent, soon forgotten”.
8. From Dr Jyotsna Kitchlu to all: ” Ability is poor man’s wealth”.
9. To all from Silvi Talwar: ” Strong reasons make strong actions”.
10. From Surbhi Sharma to all: ” The great end of life is not knowledge but action”.
11. To all from Kewal Krishan Gupta: ” Advice is priceless when it becomes interference”.
12. From Devinder Gupta to all: ” A little kindness from person to person is better than a vast love for all human kind”.
13. To all from Nirbhay Therhan: ” Life is one eternal struggle between the forces of good and evil”.
The award of rupees 300 for this week’s best message has gone to SAHAJ SABHARWAL, R/o HOUSE NO: 49, PACCA DANGA, JAMMU-180001, CONTACT: 7780977469 for the message ” Every harmful attack of an enemy, brings with a tendency to learn something new which can be enhanced”.
Congrats. The prize money would be sent online/Paytm.
The Contestants are requested to send their mobile numbers,
as the winner will be intimated through SMS