Hi Friends! We are back with your favourite column for the week. Please have a look at OUR MESSAGE before you send in your message to us.
1. To all from G L Sidhu: ” Treasure your relationship not your possessions “.
2. From J S Sambyal to all: ” Kind words are short and easy but their echoes are endless”.
3. To all from Surinder Sharma: ” Commerce is the equaliser of the wealth of nations”.
4. From Ravi Kumar to all: ” Common sense is not so common”.
5. To all from Gourav Kumar: ” Communism is a society where each one works according to his ability and gets according to his needs”.
6. From Asha Rani to all: ” Every man has a wild animal in him”.
7. To all from Sandhiya Rani: ” A man in the house is worth two in the street”.
8. From Meenu Gupta to all: ” Prayer needs no speech”.
9. To all from Payal Bal: ” We read History through our prejudices”.
10. From Neha Sharma to all: ” Holiness is the symmetry of the soul”.
11. To all from Avtar Chand Varma: ” Home is where the heart is”.
12. From Sudeshwar Pandoh to all: ” Humour is emotional chaos remembered in tranquillity “.
13. To all from Japneet Kour: ” The best sauce for food is hunger”.
The award of rupees 300 for this week’s best message has gone to, SUDERSHAN PURI R/o HOSPITAL LANE, OPPOSITE COOPERATIVE SCHOOL, SAMBA-184121, CONRTACT:9906064401 for the message ” Trouble are often the tools by which God fashions us for better things”.
Congrats. The prize money would be sent online/Paytm.
The Contestants are requested to send their mobile numbers,
as the winner will be intimated through SMS