Hi Friends! We are back with your favourite column for the week. Please have a look at OUR MESSAGE before you send in your message to us.
1. To all from Abhi Jandiyal: ” Doubts kill more dreams than failure over will. So dream with your eyes open”.
2. From Ankush Gupta to all: ” If you focus on the hurt, you will continue to suffer. If you focus on the lesson you will continue to grow”.
3. To all from Abhinav Sharma: ” Blessed is he who expects nothing, for he shall never be disappointed”.
4. From Abhishek Gupta to all: ” Every son/daughter should respect their parents and teach their children to do so the same as they are doing and tell them to teach their children the same”.
5. To all from Asha Rani: ” From the errors of others, a wise man corrects his own”.
6. From Ravi Kumar to all: ” Sincerity is the indispensable ground of all conscientiousness “.
7. To all from Sudershan Puri: ” Education is when you read the fine print, experience is what you get if you do not”.
8. From Avtar Chand Verma to all: ” The more passions and desires one has, the more ways one has of being happy”.
9. To all from Mehak Gupta: ” A mountain is not higher than your confidence as it will be under your feet when you reach the top”.
10. From Vaishno Devi to all: ” Three things to respect-old age-religion and law “.
11. To all from Sudhir Singh: ” God is one, But he has innumerable form”.
12. From Bharti Dogra to all: ” Beauty is only temporary, but your mind lasts you a life time”.
13. To all from Rama Gupta: ” Anyone who does not take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted in large ones either”.