Hi Friends! We are back with your favourite column for the week. Please have a look at OUR MESSAGE before you send in your message to us.
1. To all from Sudershan Puri: ” Hypocrisy is the homage which vice pays to virtue”.
2. From Devinder Sharma to all: ” A nice man is man of nasty ideas”.
3. To all from Sanjay Dhar : ” Being a hypocrite has marvellous advantages”.
4. From V P Puri to all: ” There is no darkness but ignorance”.
5. To all from Abbhi Gupta: ” Ignorance and inconsideration are the two great causes or the ruin of mankind”.
6. From Ankita Sharma to all: ” Imagination rules the world”.
7. To all from Sharda Gupta: “Imitation is the sincerest flattery”.
8. From K K Gupta to all: ” A wise man never attempts impossibilities”.
9. To all from Rucheka Gupta: ” Few things are impossible to diligence and skill”.
10. From to all Anil Kumar Nanda: ” People seldom improve when they have no other model but themselves to copy after”.
11. To all from Rohit Sharma: ” Illness is not something a person has. It’s another of way of being”.
12. From Kiran Kanchan to all: ” If you cannot handle stress, you won’t manage success”.
13. To all from Shine Gupta: ” The best way to predict the future is to design it”.
The award of rupees 300 for this week’s best message has gone to ANITA ABROL, W/o SHIV ABROL R/o H.NO: 42/3, TRIKUTA NAGAR, JAMMU-180012, CONTACT:7006679604 for the message ” Three things to cultivate: cheerfulness, sympathy and contentment”.
Congrats. The prize money would be sent online/Paytm.
The Contestants are requested to send their mobile numbers,
as the winner will be intimated through SMS