Hi Friends! We are back with your favourite column for the week. Please have a look at OUR MESSAGE before you send in your message to us.
1. To all from Rahul Mohan: ” Freedom from slavery is achieved only when a person starts to fell and understand that he would prefer death to life as a slave”.
2. From Sanjay Dhar to all: ” When the heart of man is filled with the love of God and love of the suffering children of God, such a man carries the joy and peace of God, wherever he goes”.
3. To all from Suram Dev Singh: ” Everything is created twice, first in mind and then in reality”.
4. From Mohd Qurashi to all: ” You cannot change the direction of wind, but you can adjust its sails of ship to reach its destination “.
5. To all from Rama Devi: ” The vision must be followed by the venture. It is not enough to store up the steps-we must step up the stairs”.
6. From Sharda Gupta to all: ” The greatest wealth is to live content with little”.
7. To all from Kiran Kanchan: ” Sorrow and silence are strong and patient endurance is God like”.
8. From Shyam Lal Mehra to all: ” Character is like white paper; if once blotted, it can hardly ever be made to appear white as before”.
9. To all from Abhi Jandyal: ” Difficult doesn’t leave you until you learn from it”.
10. From Surinder Bhagat to all: ” Leading by example is most powerful method of advice, you give to others”.
11. To all from Ravinder Pandita: ” Nobody can go back and change the beginning and make the new ending”.
12. From Aakash Verma to all: ” Open your heart… a closed heart never finds love”.
13. To all from Ranjoth Singh : ” Humour is emotional chaos remembered in tranquillity”.