Hi Friends! We are back with your favourite column for the week. Please have a look at OUR MESSAGE before you send in your message to us.
1. To all from Shyam Lal Mehra : ” The seeds of knowledge may be planted in solitude, but must be cultivated in public”.
2. From Kiran Kanchan to all: ” Where the willingness is great, the difficulties cannot be great”.
3. To all from Sanjay Dhar: ” Success comes not from the absence of obstacles in life, but how you accept the challenges and deal with them”.
4. From Aagosh Tandon to all: ” Only a person who knows to spend money can know how to earn money”.
5. To all from Sudeeshan Puri : ” The mind acts like enemy for those who do not control it”.
6. From Kaushki Dubey to all: ” When life gives you-hundred reasons to cry-show life that you have- A thousand reasons to smile”.
7. To all from V P Puri: ” The one who can adjust to any situation with humility possesses true greatness”.
8. From K K Gupta to all: ” You either change or be left behind”.
9. To all from Sharda Gupta: ” Not what we have but what we enjoy constitutes our abundance”.
10. From Rishab Raina to all: ” It is easier to defeat someone, but it is very hard to win someone”.
11. To all from Lakshya Puri: ” Real temperature control is to extinguish the real heat of anger”.
12. From Abhi Khullar to all: ” Language is the dress of thought”.
13. To all from Kavita Gupta : ” Peace, if possible, but truth at any rate”.
The award of rupees 200 for this week’s best message has gone to RUCHIKA GUPTA R/o H.No: 23-A,SECTOR-12, NANAK NAGAR, JAMMU for the message ” Meditation on the self is to be repeated till knowledge is attained”.
Congrats. The prize money would be sent to you through money order.
The Contestants are requested to send their mobile numbers,
as the winner will be intimated through SMS