Hi Friends! We are back with your favourite column for the week. Please have a look at OUR MESSAGE before you send in your message to us.
1. To all from Rohit Raina: “ Tough times don’t last; tough people do ”.
2. From Shamas-ud-Din to all: “ Weakness saves a person from negative thinking, such as pride, superiority complex and selfishness”.
3. To all from Abhi Khullar: “ Nothing is more powerful than habit”.
4. From Sanjay Dhar to all: “ Success in life ought to be determined not by accumulation but by contributions”.
5. To all from Abhi Jandyal: “ Every failure is just another step closer to a win. Never stop trying”.
6. From Usha Raina to all: “To fall into a habit is to begin to cease to be ”.
7. To all from Rishab Raina: “ Too many people go through life waiting for things to happen, instead of making them happen”.
8. From Anil Kumar Nanda to all: “ Winning is not everything but the effort to win is”.
9. To all from Surbhi Bharti: “ Fear less, hope more, eat less chew more, breathe more, hate less, love more and all good things will be yours”.
10. From Rajinder Jandial to all: “ Success is good fortune that comes from aspirations, desperation, perspiration, inspiration and hard work”.
11. To all from Suraj Dev Singh: “ Success embraces only this people with happiness who garland her with the flower of hard work ”.
12. From Utkarsh Puri to all: “ God gives and forgives, man gets and forgets”.
13. To all from Sharda Gupta: “ The great hope of society is individual character”.