Hi Friends! We are back with your favourite column for the week. Please have a look at OUR MESSAGE before you send in your message to us.
1. To all from Kavi Sharma,: “ Every day is beautiful, what you only need is a sanguine perception to find the beauty that lie in every movement”.
2. From Rajinder Talwar to all: “ Education means training for country and love for the nation ”.
3. To all from Satvir K Gupta: “ Forgiveness says you are given another chance to make a new beginning”.
4. From Ravi Sharma to all: “ Success is nothing but weaknesses turned inside out ”.
5. To all from Devinder Singh: “ The best way to get rid of enemies is to make your enemies as friends”.
6. From Surinder Sharma to all: “ Success is how to deal with life positively with strong, focuses, self determined and a positive attitude”.
7. To all from Silvi: “ Happiness in marriage is entirely a matter of chance ”.
8. From Rajeshwar Singh to all: “ What happens is not as important as how you react to what happens”.
9. To all from Shayal Sharma: “ Sometimes you have to take a step back to move forward”.
10. From Sanjay Bhat to all: “ Peace is a very precious and fragile commodity, any opportunity to reach it should be welcomed” .
11. To all from Rajesh Kumar: “ Every thing is funny as long as it happens to somebody else”.
12. From Rishab Raina to all: “Silence avoids many problems, but smile on face may solve many problems. So the watch word is to keep smiling always”.
13. To all from Aamira Jandial: “ Our greatest glory is not in falling but in rising every time we fall”.
The award of rupees 200 for this week’s best message has gone to RUCHIKA GUPTA R/o H.NO: 23-A, SECTOR 12, NANAK NAGAR, JAMMU-180004 for the message “ Even a single lamp dispels the deepest darkness”.
Congrats. The prize money would be sent to you through money order.
The Contestants are requested to send their mobile numbers,
as the winner will be intimated through SMS