Hi Friends! We are back with your favourite column for the week. Please have a look at OUR MESSAGE before you send in your message to us.
1. To all from Sushma Raina: “ There is no such thing as a stupid question just stupid people who ask questions”.
2. From Surinder Bhat to all: “ When we do wrong we may not blame upon the God”.
3. To all from Kaushalya Rani: “ A good novel tells us the truth as about the heroes, but a bad novel tells us the truth about its author”.
4. From Surbhi Bhagat to all: “ The biggest breakthrough often come from after the biggest setbacks”.
5. To all from Rajinder Singh: “ Put your positive thoughts honestly and untiringly into actions and you do not have to strive for the success, you will be flooded by it ”.
6. From Radhika Devi to all: “ Self confidence is the first requisite to great undertakings”.
7. To all from Anu Gupta: “ As we advance in life, we learn in limits of our abilities”.
8. From Raman Sharma to all: “ The fox changes his skin but not his habits”.
9. To all from Sushma Wahi: “ Compassion is the root of religion. Ego is the root of sin. Therefore, we should be humanitarian ”.
10. From Rajeshwar Singh Jamwal to all: “ The world is full of nice people, you can’t find one be one”.
11. To all from Ritika Sharma: “ Diligence is the mother of good luck”.
12. From Neelam Rani to all: “ Coming together is beginning, keeping together is progress, working together is success ”.
13. To all from Sahil Dev Singh: “ Apologize to the situation and move forward otherwise the situation will become more worse”.