Hi Friends! We are back with your favourite column for the week. Please have a look at OUR MESSAGE before you send in your message to us.
1. To all from Sanjay Dhar: “ There is only one caste, the caste of happiness, there is only, one religion, the religion of love, there is only one language, the language of heart. There is one God. He is omnipresent”.
2. From Kamani Sharma to all: “ No man is a hypocrite in his pleasures”.
3. To all from Ritik Jamwal: “ A nice man is man of nasty ideas ”.
4. From Shilani Verma to all: “ Being a hypocrite has marvelous advantages”.
5. To all from Sahil Bhat: “ Good humour is one of the articles of dress one can wear in society”.
6. From Divya Suri to all: “ The quality of writ inspires more admiration than confidence. ”.
7. To all from : “ The secret source of humour is not joy but sorrow. There is no humour in heaven”.
8. From Devan Verma to all: “ Hunour is emotional chaos remembered in tranquility”.
9. To all from Shakshi Khujaria: “ A miracle is a violation of the laws of nature ”.
10. From Devinder Sharma to all: “ The best sauce for food is hunger”.
11. To all from Animesh Banathai: “ Diversification to one’s own thought is the first step towards their success”.
12. From Suresh Kumar to all: “ Give to the world the best you can, and the best will come back to you automatically”.
13. To all from Sharda Gupta: “ Preservation of one’s own culture does not require contempt or disrespect for other cultures”.
The award of rupees 200 for this week’s best message has gone to KULJEET KUMAR BETAB C/o J&K TOURISM DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION LTD; TOURIST RECEPTION CENTER, VEER MARG, JAMMU-180001 for the message “ Holiness is the symmetry of the soul”.
Congrats. The prize money would be sent to you through money order.
The Contestants are requested to send their mobile numbers,
as the winner will be intimated through SMS