Youth consumes poison, dies

Excelsior Correspondent
RAJOURI, May 7: A youth was died after he allegedly consumed some poisonous substance at home in Sunderbani area last night.
Police sources said that 32-year old Ashok Kumar, son of Kawali Ram, resident of Thandapani, became serious after he consumed some poisonous pills at his home late last evening. He was rushed to Sunderbani hospital by the family members where doctors provide preliminary treatment and then referred him to GMC Hospital, Jammu. He was declared brought dead there.
His body was brought back and after postmortem at Sunderbani, was handed over to the family for last rites. Some family feud was said to be the reason behind this extreme step. The police was investigating.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here