Villager dies of electric shock

Excelsior Correspondent
POONCH, July 15: A villager was killed due to electric shock at Mandi town during construction work of a building today.
A police spokesman said that middle aged labourer,  Tariq Ahmed, son of Abdul Aziz resident of Mandi was engaged at construction work. He was connecting wires  of  cement-sand mixer with the open Electricity Department cables.  During this process, he received severe electric shocks and was rushed to local Sub District Hospital where doctors declared him as brought dead. The police has taken cognizance of the matter.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here