Short circuit causes fire in JU Administration block

Excelsior Correspondent
JAMMU, Jan 8: Fire broke out in Jammu University Administration Block due to electric short circuit causing extensive damage to Electric Panels.
However, there was no injury to anyone in the incident, which took place this afternoon. As the Fire Brigade immediately rushed to the campus on being informed about the incident, further damage to the property was also avoided.
Reports said that voltage fluctuation caused electric short circuit, which triggered fire in the electric panels installed near entrance of the Administration Block. All the electric panels got extensively damaged in the incident leading to intense smoke in the building. Fire Brigade took around half an hour to control the situation.