Shop burnt in accidental fire

Excelsior Correspondent
REASI, Apr 21: A tea stall caught fire at the Bus Stand of Panasa area in Thakrakote tehsil of Reasi district, here today.
Goods lying in the shop were completely gutted in the fire even as there was no loss of life or injuries to anyone in the incident. An LPG cylinder in the shop also caught fire but the same was safely thrown out by some people thus avoiding a major disaster.
Exact cause of the fire could not be ascertained while the shop is owned by one Kuldeep Singh, who was running a tea stall and selling some eatables there.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here