Plumber dies of electrocution

Excelsior Correspondent
JAMMU, May 22: A plumber died of electrocution after a pipe he was holding during work touched a live wire at Indri area near Khour on Wednesday.
The deceased was identified as Pritam Lal, 50, son of Poli Ram, resident of Bandwal.
After getting the information about the incident cops from Police Station Khour led by SHO Khour, Inspector Neeraj Choudhary rushed to the spot and shifted the body of the plumber to a hospital in Akhnoor.
Body of the deceased was handed over to his relatives after postmortem and completing other legal formalities.
Police has registered a case in this regard at Police Station Khour under Section 174 and started investigation.