Man electrocuted

Excelsior Correspondent
RAJOURI, Apr 16: A villager was electrocuted in Budhal area of district Rajouri this afternoon.
Official sources said that 35-year-old Mohd Zaid, son of Jalal Din, resident of village Phalni, was storing steel bars (Saria), on the roof top of his house. One of the pieces of Saria, was hit by the live electric wires passing through on his house. He sustained serious electric shocks and was thrown away with the impact shocks. Zaid was rushed to Budhal hospital were he was declared as dead. The police has taken cognizance.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here