Gardener dies due to electrocution

Excelsior Correspondent
JAMMU, July 31: A gardener died today due to electrocution in Trikuta Nagar area of city outskirts.
“Santosh Kumar (30) son of Mahadev, resident of U P (at present Extension 3, Trikuta Nagar, Jammu), a gardener by profession, had gone to do some gardening work at a house in Trikuta Nagar Sector -7,” a police official said.He said as the gardener was standing outside the house, he accidentally touched supporting wire of an electric pole and got severe electric shock.
“Santosh was immediately rushed to Government Medical College and Hospital, Jammu but doctors declared him as brought dead,” the official said, adding his body was sent for postmortem while Trikuta Nagar police had taken cognizance of the matter.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here