RAMBAN, Dec 3: A mysterious fire broke out today in a residential building in Banihal area. However, no loss of life or any injury was reported in the incident.
According to police sources, at about 3:10 PM the fire broke out in the house of a man namely Shabir Ahmed Danger son of late Abdul Salam Danger, resident of Tethar (tehsil Banihal) due to leakage of LPG gas cyclinder.
They said on getting information, a police team from police post Jawahar Tunnel rushed to the spot and fire was brought under control with the help of some locals. No loss of life or any injury was reported in the fire incident, they added.