Hi Friends! We are back with your favourite column for the week. Please have a look at OUR MESSAGE before you send in your message to us.
1. To all from Sudershan Puri: “Innovation is progress in the face of tradition”.
2. From Avni Gupta to all:” A ship is safe in harbor, but that’s not what ships are for there is no innovation and creativity without failure”.
3. To all from Usha Raina: “If we have thousand ideas and only one turns out to be good, we are satisfied”.
4. From K K Gupta to all: “You can have brilliant ideas, but if you can’t get them across, your ideas won’t get you anywhere”.
5. To all from Devinder Seth: ” Ideas are like rabbits. You get a couple and learn how to handle them, and pretty soon you have a dozen “.
6. To all from Riya Verma: “The way to get good ideas is to get lots of ideas and throw the bad ones away”.
7. From Vikas Kumar to all: “Daring ideas are like chessmen moved forward; they may be beaten, but they may start a winning game”.
8. To all from Jyotsna Mahajan: “What is now proved was once only imagined”.
9. From Charu Mahajan to all: “Short cuts make long delays”.
10. From Abhi Khullar to all: “A pile of rocks ceases to be a rock pile when somebody contemplates it with the idea of a cathedral in mind”.