Hi Friends! We are back with your favourite column for the week. Please have a look at OUR MESSAGE before you send in your message to us.
1. From Geeta Rani to all:”Standing alone is better than standing with people who hurt you “.
2. To all from Abhi Khullar: ” Loyalty of some people ends when the benefits stop”.
3.From Silvy to all: ” Life is short, take time to do what you love”.
4.To all from Vijay Kumari:” Excellence happens not by accident. It is a process “.
5. To all from Sanjay Dhar : “A ship is safe in harbor, but that’s not what ships are for”.
6. From Raj Kumar Puri to all: “Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear”.
7. To all from Anju Gupta : “Self-belief and hard work will always earn you success”.
8. To all from Sharda Gupta: “Although accepting failure, having faith, and taking risks are crucial ingredients in innovation, it isn’t all about throwing darts in the dark and seeing what sticks”.
9. From Suhani Mahajan to all: ” Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity”.
10. From Vaishno Parkash to all: ” You can’t wait for inspiration, you have to go after it with a club”.