Hi Friends! We are back with your favourite column for the week. Please have a look at OUR MESSAGE before you send in your message to us.
1. From Rakesh Gupta to all:” When your focus shifts from competition to contribution, life becomes a celebration”.
2. To all from Suhani Anand: ” It is easy to give an example , but it’s very difficult to become an example”.
3. To all from Sandeep Dhar: ” The greatest mistake in life is to live in continuous fear that you will make one”.
4. To all from Mavi Kapoor: “Knowledge, the key in understanding duality in stiffness “.
5. To all from Diwakar Jamwal: ” No matter how good or bad you think life is, wake up each day and be thankful for life. Someone somewhere else is fighting to survive”.
6. From Sunil Bhat to all: ” Self-belief and hard work will always earn you success” .
7. From Gourav Sabharwal to all: ” Let your smile change the world but don’t let the world change you smile”.
8. From Kiran Kanchan to all: ” Most successful people in the world are not the ones who were the most Genius but who were most consistent with their hard work”.
9. From Sukriti Sharma to all: ” If at first the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it “.
10. To all from Anju Gupta: “Innovation can be incremental like evolution, or radical like the birth of a volcanic island. Change is a constant in both”.