Hi Friends! We are back with your favourite column for the week. Please have a look at OUR MESSAGE before you send in your message to us.
1. To all from Kewal Krishan Gupta: ” Most innovation involves doing the things we do every day a little bit better rather than creating something completely new and different”.
2. From Piara Singh Loh to all ” What good is an idea if it remains an idea? Try. Experiment. Fail. Try again. Change the world”.
3. To all from Sohal Bhat : “Listen to anyone with an original idea, no matter how absurd it may sound at first. If you put fences around people, you get sheep. Give people the room they need”.
4. To all from Suhani Anand: “A dream will not become an innovation if there is no realization”.
5. To all from Anvi Gupta: “He who asks a question is a fool for 5 minutes. He who does not ask a question remains a fool forever”.
6. From Rajeshwar Thakur to all: ” You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have”.
7. From Ankita Sharma to all: “If the only tool you have is a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail”.
8. From Nirgun Katoch to all: ” Finding opportunity is a matter of believing it’s there”.
9. To all from Charu Mahajan: “The uncreative mind can spot wrong answers, but it takes a very creative mind to spot wrong questions”.
10. From Raj Kumar Puri to all: “So the writer who breeds more words than he needs, is making a chore for the reader who reads”.