Hi Friends! We are back with your favourite column for the week. Please have a look at OUR MESSAGE before you send in your message to us.
1. To all from Rajinder Kumar: “The creation of something new is not accomplished by the intellect, but by the play instinct arising from inner necessity”.
2. To all from Kinshuk Pathania: “Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere “.
3. From Sharshta Rani to all :“ Swipe from the best, then adapt”.
4. From Rajeshwar Thakur to all: “The greater the contrast, the greater the potential. Great energy only comes from a correspondingly great tension of opposites”.
5. From Varun Abrol to all: “It takes repeated attempts, endless demonstrations, monotonous rehearsals before innovation can be accepted and internalized by an organization. This requires courageous patience”.
6. From Abhishek Vaid to all: “ The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function”.
7. From Vikas Kumar to all: “Never confuse motion with action”.
8. From Charu Mahajan to all: “Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower”.
9. From Usha Raina to all: “Generated in the solitary mind awakens its likeness in another mind ”.
10. From Vijay Gupta to all: “Innovation opportunities do not come with the tempest but with the rustling of the breeze”.