Hi Friends! We are back with your favourite column for the week. Please have a look at OUR MESSAGE before you send in your message to us.
1. From Kiran Kanchan to all: “ To be a successful entrepreneur one needs a vision of greatness for one’s work”.
2. To all from Usha Raina: “Without change, there is no innovation, creativity, or incentive for improvement. Those who initiate change will have a better opportunity to manage the change that is inevitable”.
3. To all from Abhi Jandial: “Ideas won’t keep: something must be done about them”.
4. From Sunil Thakur to all: “ The calculus of innovation is really quite simple: Knowledge drives innovation, innovation drives productivity, productivity drives economic growth”.
5. To all from Priya Gupta: “Innovation takes birth in sync with the evolution of customer’s expectations and demands or vice versa”.
6. From Nidhi Gupta to all: “ The best way to predict the future is to create it ”.
7.To all from Vijay Gupta: “The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results”.
8.From Raj Kumar to all: ” They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself”.
10. To all from Abhi Jandial: “Don’t be afraid to take big steps when one is indicated. You can’t cross a chasm in two small jumps”.
11. To all from Usha Raina: “The riskiest thing we can do is just maintain the status quo”.