Hi Friends! We are back with your favourite column for the week. Please have a look at OUR MESSAGE before you send in your message to us.
1. To all from Abheer Viad : “Creativity is so delicate a flower that praise tends to make it bloom while discouragement often nips it at the bud”.
2. To all from Usha Raina: “ Ideas are not solutions; they are the raw material of solutions”.
3. To all from Abhi Jandial: “The things we fear most in organizations–fluctuations, disturbances, imbalances–are the primary sources of creativity”.
4. From Romesh Chander Verma to all: “The art of progress is to preserve order amid change and to preserve change amid order”.
5. To all from Laksh Gupta: “Innovation is taking two things that exist and putting them together in a new way”.
6. To all from Monika Katoch: “ The value of an idea lies in the using of it”.
7. To all from Ruchika Gupta: “Innovation is the unrelenting drive to break the status quo and develop anew where few have dared to go”.
8. From Varun Abrol to all: “If you ask a college graduate for their thoughts, it’s likely to differ from those of an industry veteran”.
9. From Devinder Sharma to all: “The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but building on the new”.
10. From Ankita Sharma to all: “When the winds of change blow, some people build walls and others build windmills”.
11. To all from Surinder Verma: “The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man”.
The award of rupees 300 for this week’s best message has gone to ANJU GUPTA R/o F-99 SARWAL COLONY, JAMMU, CONTACT:9796227777 for the message “Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much”.