The award of rupees 300 for this week’s best message has gone to LAKSH GUPTA, R/o H.NO: F-99, SARWAL COLONY, JAMMU, CONTACT:9872547435 for the message ” Never confuse motion with action ” .
Congrats. The prize money would be sent online/Paytm. The Contestants are requested to send their mobile numbers, as the winner will be intimated through SMS
1. To all from Jyotsna Mahajan: “A pile of rocks ceases to be a rock pile when somebody contemplates it with the idea of a cathedral in mind”.
2. From Abhi Khullar to all: “Ideas won’t keep. Something must be done about them”.
3. To all from Geeta Rani: “If you go to your grave without painting your masterpiece, it will not get painted. No one else can paint it ”.
4. To all from Silvy: “ The best way to predict the future is to create it”.
5. From Sharda Gupta to all: ” The creation of something new is not accomplished by the intellect, but by the play instinct arising from inner necessity”.
6. From Saksham Puri to all: “Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere”.
7. From Abhinandan Sharma to all: “ The true measure of any society can be found in how it treat its most vulnerable members ”.
8. From Suresh Gupta to all: ” Swipe from the best, then adapt”.
9. To all from Geeta Rani: ” The greater the contrast, the greater the potential. Great energy only comes from a correspondingly great tension of opposites”.
10. From Rishab Raina to all: “ The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function”.
11. To all from Ruchika Gupta: ” Money never starts an idea; it is the idea that starts the money”.