Hi Friends! We are back with your favourite column for the week. Please have a look at OUR MESSAGE before you send in your message to us.
1. From Utkarsh to all: ” Write your first draft with your heart. Rewrite with your head”.
2. From Kiran Kanchan to all: ” If you can tell stories, create characters, devise incidents, and have sincerity and passion, it doesn’t matter a damn how you write”.
3. To all from Ruchika Gupta: ” Keep the ones that heard you when you never said a word”.
4. From Varun Abrol to all: ” The only rock we know that stays steady, the only institution we know that works, is the family”.
5. To all from Priya Gupta: “A true friend accepts who you are, but also helps you become who you should be”.
6. To all from Abbhi Gupta:” The greatest gift of life is friendship”.
7. From Ravi Kumar to all: “A friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down”.
9. To all from Rishab Raina:” Every sunrise is a gift. Accept it, live it and enjoy it”.
10. To all from Usha Raina: “Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant”.
11. To all from Anju Gupta: “There is no doubt that it is around the family and the home that all the greatest virtues are created, strengthened and maintained”.