Hi Friends! We are back with your favourite column for the week. Please have a look at OUR MESSAGE before you send in your message to us.
1. To all from Richa Sharma: “Never write anything that does not give you great pleasure. Emotion is easily transferred from the writer to the reader”.
2. From Shashi Raina To all: “When trouble comes, it’s your family that supports you”.
3. From Sunil Thakur to all: “True friends are like diamonds—bright, beautiful, valuable, and always in style”.
4. To all from Geeta Rani: “A friend knows the song in our heart and sings it when our memory fails ”.
5. From Rishab Raina all:” There’s not a word yet for old friends who’ve just met “.
6. From Abhishek Vaid to all: “Friendship is another word for love ”.
7. To all from Rohit Raina:” Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life’s coming attractions “.
8. From Kiran Kanchan to all: “The true alchemists do not change lead into gold; they change the world into words”.
9. To all from Abbhi Gupta:” You can make anything by writing “.
10. To all from Rohit Sharma: “Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers, you cannot be successful or happy”.
11. From Sunil Thakur to all: “If the book is true, it will find an audience that is meant to read it”.