Hi Friends! We are back with your favourite column for the week. Please have a look at OUR MESSAGE before you send in your message to us.
1. To all from Jyotsna Mahajan: “A person can succeed at almost anything for which they have unlimited enthusiasm”.
2. From Ruchika Gupta to all: “Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day”.
3. To all from Geeta Rani: “There was never a night or a problem that could defeat sunrise or hope ”.
4. To all from Savita Nanda: “To experience true happiness, two things are essential: zero expectations and let go attitude”.
5. To all From Divya Singh: ” It always seems impossible until it’s done. Move ahead and finish it “.
6. From Sunil Thakur to all: “Think positive, stay happy and test negative”.
7. From Vikas Kumar to all: “Your worth consists in what you are and not in what you have”.
8. From Charu Mahajan to all: “The future belongs to the competent. Get good, get better, be the best”.
9. From Rajeshwar Thakur to all: “Imagine your life is perfect in every respect; what would it look like”.
10. To all from Rohit Raina:” It hurt because it mattered “.
11. To all from Sudesh Kumar: “Change the game, don’t let the game change you”.