Hi Friends! We are back with your favourite column for the week. Please have a look at OUR MESSAGE before you send in your message to us.
1. To all from Sohal Bhat : “If you want to be a writer, you must do two things above all others: read a lot and write a lot”.
2. From Devinder Sareen to all: “The most valuable of all talents is that of never using two words when one will do”.
3. From K K Gupta to all: “It is perfectly okay to write garbage as long as you edit brilliantly”.
4. From Avni Gupta to all:“ If you have no critics, you’ll likely have no success”.
5. From Ramita Gupta to all:“ Words are our most inexhaustible source of magic”.
6. From Sunil Thakur to all: “Friendship marks a life even more deeply than love. Love risks degenerating into obsession, friendship is never anything but sharing”.
7. From Vikas Kumar to all: “Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain”.
8. From Charu Mahajan to all: “Other things may change us, but we start and end with the family”.
9. From Rajeshwar Thakur to all: “Having somewhere to go is home. Having someone to love is family. And having both is a blessing”.
10. From to all Rohit Sharma: ” When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive – to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love”.
11. To all from Abhi Jandyal: “Every day, do something that will inch you closer to a better tomorrow”.
The award of rupees 300 for this week’s best message has gone to USHA RAINA , R/o H:NO:28/1, MODEL TOWN, GANGYAL, JAMMU, CONTACT: 941963007 for the message “Life is too short to wake up with regrets ”.
Congrats. The prize money would be sent online/Paytm. The Contestants are requested to send their mobile numbers, as the winner will be intimated through SMS