Hi Friends! We are back with your favourite column for the week. Please have a look at OUR MESSAGE before you send in your message to us.
1. To all from Jyotsna Mahajan: “Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear”.
2. From Sunita Gupta to all: “Fear is powerful. It often bears the façade of protection, keeping us from doing things that may harm us. But sometimes, the real harm comes from the inaction that fear enables”.
3. From Sharshta Rani to all :“ You get what you give”.
4 .From Varun Abrol to all: “Your life only gets better when you get better”.
5. From Sharda Gupta to all: ” Happiness is not by chance, but by choice”.
6. To all from Abhi Jandial: “Be the change that you wish to see in the world”.
7. From Vikas Kumar to all: “The true measure of any society can be found in how it treat its most vulnerable members ”.
8. To all from Vijay Gupta: ” If we cannot do great things, we can do small things in a great way”.
9. From Surinder Gupta to all: “ We generate fears while we sit. We overcome them by action”.
10. To all from Rohit Raina:” Today’s accomplishments were yesterday’s impossibilities”.
11. From Usha Raina to all: “ The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today”.
@ Please do mention pin code number of areas while sending your message to EXCELSIOR.
@ Your message must reach us by Friday evening.
@ To send your message, use CIPHER-DECIPHER message chit.
@ Your entries should be brief and original. We use those messages devoid of hurting the sentiments of the people.
@ Out of the messages we receive, one of the message is selected for the award.