Hi Friends! We are back with your favourite column for the week. Please have a look at OUR MESSAGE before you send in your message to us.
1. From Sharda Gupta to all:” Get busy living or get busy dying.”
2. To all from Rajinder Kumar: “You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough”.
3. From K K Gupta to all: “Never be in a hurry; do everything quietly and in a calm spirit. Do not lose your inner peace for anything whatsoever, even if your whole world seems upset”.
4. To all from Priya Gupta: “The life of inner peace, being harmonious and without stress, is the easiest type of existence”.
5. To all from Sanjay Dhar : “Do not let the behavior of others destroy your inner peace”.
6. From Varun Abrol to all: “Nobody can bring you peace but yourself”.
7. From Vaishno Parkashto all: “If you are depressed you are living in the past if you are anxious you are living in the future, if you are at peace, you are living in the present”.
8. From Ravi Kumar to all: “When things change inside you, things change around you”.
9. To all from Riya Verma: “Peace of mind for five minutes, that’s what I crave ”.
10. To all from Abhi Jandial: “Peace is liberty in tranquility”.
11. To all from Usha Raina: “Every breath we take, every step we make, can be filled with peace, joy and serenity”.
12. From Kiran Kanchan to all: “I took a deep breath and listened to the old bray of my heart. I am. I am. I am”.
The award of rupees 300 for this week’s best message has gone to RUCHIKA GUPTA, R/o H.NO: 23A,SEC-2, NANAK NAGAR , JAMMU, CONTACT:9796003026 for the message “Peace begins with a smile”.
Congrats. The prize money would be sent online/Paytm. The Contestants are requested to send their mobile numbers, as the winner will be intimated through SMS