Hi Friends! We are back with your favourite column for the week. Please have a look at OUR MESSAGE before you send in your message to us.
1. To all from Vijay Gupta: “The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.”.
2. From Charu Mahajan to all: “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing”.
3. To all from Abheer Vaid : “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life”.
4. From Raj Kumar to all: “If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor”.
5. To all from Ruchika Gupta: “If you look at what you have in life, you’ll always have more. If you look at what you don’t have in life, you’ll never have enough”.
6. From Suhani Mahajan to all: “If you set your goals ridiculously high and it’s a failure, you will fail above everyone else’s success”.
7. To all from Sharda Gupta: “”Life is what happens when you’re busy making other plans”.
8. From Vijay Gupta to all: “Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier”.
9. To all from Abhi Jandial: “Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else”.
10. From to all Anil Kumar Nanda: “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams”.
11. To all from Usha Raina: “Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant”.
12. From Kiran Kanchan to all: “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams”.