Hi Friends! We are back with your favourite column for the week. Please have a look at OUR MESSAGE before you send in your message to us.
1. To all from Mohan Singh: We must interpret a bad temper as a sign of inferiority””.
2. From Shyam Lal Mehra to all: ” For centuries man has been disturbing the balance of nature. Now nature has started disturbing the balance of man “.
3. To all from Geeta Rani : ” Ballads are vocal portraits of the national mind”.
4. From Ruchika Gupta to all: ” Beard was never the true standard of brains”.
5. To all from Abhi Gupta: ” Beauty is in the eye of the beholder”.
6. From Anil Kumar Nanda to all: ” Cleaver men are good, but they are not the best.”
7. To all from Dr Poonam Nanda: ” A good beginning makes a good ending”.
8. From Aaprajita Bhasin to all: ” Colour speak all languages.”
9. To all from Rishab Raina: ” The scholar who cherishes the love of comfort is not fit to be deemed a scholar.”
10. From Kuljeet Kumar Betab to all: ” Follow your own bent, no matter what people say”.
11. To all from Silvy: ” Bigotry murders religion to frighten fools with her ghost”.
12. From Kewal Krishan Gupta to all: ” The pleasing punishment that women beat”.
13. To all from V P Puri: ” Few men have virtue to withstand the highest bidder”.
The award of rupees 300 for this week’s best message has gone to SUDERSHAN PURI C/o OPPOSITE COOPERATIVE SCHOOL, WARD NO:4, NEAR HOSPITAL SAMBA-184121, CONTACT: 9419207259 for the message ” Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored”.
Congrats. The prize money would be sent online/Paytm.
The Contestants are requested to send their mobile numbers,
as the winner will be intimated through SMS