Hi Friends! We are back with your favourite column for the week. Please have a look at OUR MESSAGE before you send in your message to us.
1. To all from Sonu Singh Rajput : ” Ego is just a small three letter word-which-can destroy a big twelve letter word called relationship”.
2. From Rahul Mohan to all: ” There is no physical death, but when your conscience dies, that is a real death of a person”.
3. To all from Om Parkash: “Vanity play lurid tricks with our memory”.
4. From Lakshay to all: ” Even with a small bank account the one who is contended find himself with great wealth”.
5. To all from Sahaj Sabharwal : ” Keeping a scope of hope, never results a nope”.
6. From Sudershan Puri to all: ” The future depends on what we do in the present”.
7. To all from Priya Dutt: ” True relationships cannot be made with moods and conditions. They are maintained by feelings “.
8. From Rishab Kumar to all: ” Do not follow the majority, follow the right way”.
9. To all from Geeta Rani: ” Happiness never decreases by being shared”.
10. From Ruchika Gupta to all: ” Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country”.
11. To all from K K Gupta: ” A champion is defined not by their wins but by how they can recover when they fall”.
12. From Sanjay Dhar to all: ” Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards”.
13. To all from Sharda Gupta : ” Being meek and gentle at tough situations, keepings yourself cool, does not reflect your weakness but shows how strong you are “.