Hi Friends! We are back with your favourite column for the week. Please have a look at OUR MESSAGE before you send in your message to us.
1. To all from Abhi Jandyal: ” Four things to respect-old age, religion, rank and law.”.
2. From Sahil Bhat to all: ” Liberty is not a privilege to be conferred; it is a habit to be acquired”.
3. To all from K K Gupta: ” With guns, you can kill terrorists, with education, you can kill terrorism “.
4. From Vinay Gupta to all: ” Life can be happier and stress less if we remember one simple thought-we can’t have all that we desire, but God gives us all that we deserve”.
5. To all from Sharda Gupta: ” Some people dream of success, while other people get up every morning and make it happen”.
6. From Sanjay Dhar to all: ” God never comes down on earth through his angels, but angels are always there in the form of true humans whose advice we sometimes ignore and thus spoil ourselves “.
7. To all from Abhi Khullar: ” If you want to achieve greatness stop asking for permission “.
8. From Rishab Raina to all: ” Only a real friend will say something unpalatable for you own good”.
9. To all from Ruchika Gupta: ” Never start a business just to make money, start a business to make difference”.
10. From Utkarsh Puri to all: ” Failure teach you so many lessons, but the success doesn’t”.
11. To all from Monika Raina: ” If the plan doesn’t work, change the plan but never change the goal “.
12. From Erum Siddiqui to all: ” Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage”.
13. To all from Dr Poonam Nanda: ” The happiest moment we ever know are, those when we entirely forget ourselves”.