Hi Friends! We are back with your favourite column for the week. Please have a look at OUR MESSAGE before you send in your message to us.
1. To all from Devinder Singh: “ Tough times don’t last; tough people do “.
2. From Rahul Dev to all: “ Weakness saves a person from negative thinking, such as pride, superiority complex and selfishness”.
3. To all from Abhi Khullar: “ A minutes success pays the failure of years”.
4. From Sanjay Dhar to all: “ Success in life ought to be determined not by accumulation but by contributions”.
5. To all from Surinder Singh: “ Every failure is just another step closer to a win. Never stop trying”.
6. From Usha Rani to all: “ It takes a strong person to say sorry and an ever stranger person to forgive”.
7. To all from Rajinder Singh: “ Too many people go through life waiting for things to happen, instead of making them happen”.
8. From Anil Kumar Nanda to all: “ Winning is not everything but the effort to win is”.
9. To all from Bharti Dogra: “ Fear less, hope more, eat less chew more, breathe more, hate less, love more and all good things will be yours”.
10. From Ravi Jandial to all: “ Success is good fortune that comes from aspirations, desperation, perspiration, inspiration and hard work”.
11. To all from Raman Dev Singh: “ Success embraces only those people with happiness who garland her with the flower of hard work “.
12. From Anil Puri to all: “ God gives and forgives, man gets and forgets”.
13. To all from Rajeshwar Singh: “ The great hope of society is individual character”.
The award of rupees 200 for this week’s best message has gone to RUCHIKA GUPTA, R/o HOUSE NO: 23A, SECTOR-12, NANAK NAGAR, JAMMU, CONTACT: 9796003026 for the message “ The great end of life is not knowledge but action”.
Congrats. The prize money would be sent online/Paytm.
The Contestants are requested to send their mobile numbers,
as the winner will be intimated through SMS