Hi Friends! We are back with your favourite column for the week. Please have a look at OUR MESSAGE before you send in your message to us.
1. To all from Sanjay Dhar: ” A square have four ends, a triangle has three ends, a like has two ends, put a good relation has no ends”.
2. From Rishab Raina to all: “Falling down is not defeat. Defeat is when you refuse to get up”.
3. To all from Kiran Kanchan: ” Sorrow and silence are strong and patient endurance is God like”.
4. From Sourab Gupta to all: ” The biggest break through often come from after the biggest setbacks”.
5. To all from Sudhir Kumar Gupta: ” God is one, but he has innumerable forms “.
6. From Komal Mengi to all: ” You are a wise man today, if you have learnt from yesterday’s blunders “.
7. To all from Surbhi Bharti: ” Volunteers do not get paid, not because they are worthless but because they are priceless”.
8. From Suraj Dev Singh to all: ” Contemplation after makes life miserable. We should act more, think less”.
9. To all from Rama Gupta: ” Man is by nature a political animal”.
10. From Anil Kumar Nanda to all: ” Life can only be understood by looking backwards but life can only be lived by looking forward”.
11. To all from Dr Poonam Nanda: ” The sure way for success is to act upon advice you give to others”.
12. From Shyam Lal Mehra to all: ” Nature is the living visible garment of God”.
13. To all from Abhi Khullar: ” Mind is at the root of sensuality”.
The award of rupees 300 for this week’s best message has gone to RUCHIKA GUPTA R/o H.NO: 23A, SECTOR-12, NANAK NAGAR, JAMMU, CONTACT: 9796003026 for the message ” Praise undeserved is scandal in disguise”.
Congrats. The prize money would be sent online/Paytm.
The Contestants are requested to send their mobile numbers,
as the winner will be intimated through SMS