Hi Friends! We are back with your favourite column for the week. Please have a look at OUR MESSAGE before you send in your message to us.
1. To all from Surinder Singh: “ Tough times don’t last; tough people do”.
2. From Mohd Rafiq to all: “ Weakness saves a person from negative thinking, such as pride, superiority complex and selfishness”.
3. To all from Sonika Bhagat: “ A minutes success pays the failure of years”.
4. From Keshav Singh to all: “ Success in life ought to be determined not by accumulation but by contributions”.
5. To all from Sahil Dev Singh: “ Every failure is just another step closer to a win. Never stop trying”.
6. From Harminder Singh to all: “ It takes a strong person to say sorry and an ever stranger person to forgive”.
7. To all from Sweety Rani: “ Too many people go through life waiting for things to happen, instead of making them happen”.
8. From Sudershwar Singh to all: “ Winning is not everything but the effort to win is”.
9. To all from Surishta Devi: “ Fear less, hope more, eat less chew more, breathe more, hate less, love more and all good things will be yours”.
10. From Shayal Jandial to all: “ Success is good fortune that comes from aspirations, desperation, perspiration, inspiration and hard work”.
11. To all from Rahul Dogra: “ Success embraces only those people with happiness who garland her with the flower of hard work”.
12. From Rakesh Puri to all: “ God gives and forgives, man gets and forgets”.
13. To all from Vrinder Gupta: “ The great hope of society is individual character”.