Hi Friends! We are back with your favourite column for the week. Please have a look at OUR MESSAGE before you send in your message to us.
1. To all from Abhi Jandyal: “ The busy has no time for tears”.
2. From Sunil Bhat to all: “ When we do wrong we may not blame upon the God”.
3. To all from Kanta Devi: “ A good novel tells us the truth as about the heroes, but a bad novel tells us the truth about its author”.
4. From Rishab Raina to all: “ The biggest breakthrough often come from after the biggest setbacks”.
5. To all from Surbhi Bharti: “ Put your positive thoughts honestly and untiringly into actions and you do not have to strive for the success, you will be flooded by it ”.
6. From Radhika Mehra to all: “ Self confidence is the first requisite to great undertakings”.
7. To all from K K Gupta: “ As we advance in life, we learn in limits of our abilities”.
8. From Sharda Gupta to all: “ The fox changes his skin but not his habits”.
9. To all from Anil Kumar Nanda: “ Compassion is the root of religion. Ego is the root of sin. Therefore, we should be humanitarian ”.
10. From Nirbhay Tehran to all: “ The world is full of nice people, you can’t find one be one”.
11. To all from Geeta Rani: “ Diligence is the mother of good luck”.
12. From Surinder Sharma to all: “ Coming together is beginning, keeping together is progress, working together is success ”.
13. To all from Sudesh Verma: “ Apologize to the situation and move forward otherwise the situation will become more worse”.