Hi Friends! We are back with your favourite column for the week. Please have a look at OUR MESSAGE before you send in your message to us.
1. To all from Raj Kumar Verm0a: “ Humanity is the hall mark of true education”.
2. From Harvinder Singh to all: “ In order to climb the highest mountains, you also have to walk through the lowest valleys”.
3. To all from Devinder Singh: “ No man was ever so much deceived by another as by himself”.
4. From Rahul Dev Singh to all: “ Life is one eternal structure between the forces of good and evil”.
5. To all from K K Gupta: “ Ignorance is the primary source of all misery and vice”.
6. From Sourav Bhagat to all: “ There is no great genius without a mixture of madness”.
7. To all from Abhi Raj Singh: “ Everything looks funny as it is happening to somebody else”.
8. From Kushalya Sambyal to all: “ Once you deflate negative thoughts with positive ones; Postive results will happen to you”.
9. To all from Rajni Devi: “ People will hate you, shake you but how strong you stand will always make you”.
10. From Rajinder Kumar to all: “ A good exterior is a silent recommendation. ”.
11. To all from Rajesh Singh: “ Fascism is capitalism plus murder”.
12. From Ram Chand to all: “ The love of money is the root of all fascism”.
13. To all from Sarbhjeet Kour: “ Happy families are all alike; every unhappy family is unhappy in its own way”.
The award of rupees 200 for this week’s best message has gone to V P PURI R/o WARD NO-4, OPPOSITE COOPERATIVE SCHOOL NEAR HOSPITAL, SAMBA JAMMU-184121 for the message “It’s not the will to win, but to prepare to win that makes the difference”.
Congrats. The prize money would be sent to you through money order.
The Contestants are requested to send their mobile numbers,
as the winner will be intimated through SMS