Hi Friends! We are back with your favourite column for the week. Please have a look at OUR MESSAGE before you send in your message to us.
1. To all from V P Puri: “ Four things to respect-old age, religion, rank and law.”.
2. From Anil Kumar Nanda to all: “ Every reflection makes us aware of as to what will not work in order to succeed”.
3. To all from Abhi Gupta: “ With guns, you can kill terrorists, with education, you can kill terrorism ”.
4. From Sanjay Dhar to all: “ Life can be happier and stress less if we remember one simple thought-we can’t have all that we desire, but God gives us all that we deserve”.
5. To all from Madassar Nawaz Sheikh: “ Some people dream of success, while other people get up every morning and make it happen”.
6. From Rajesh Chopra to all: “ God never comes down on earth through his angels, but angels are always there in the form of true humans whose advice we sometimes ignore and thus spoil ourselves ”.
7. To all from Rishab Raina: “ If you want to achieve greatness stop asking for permission ”.
8. From Sharda Gupta to all: “ A man is a God in ruins”.
9. To all from Kewal Krishan Gupta: “ Never start a business just to make money, start a business to make difference ”.
10. From Rohini Gupta to all: “ Failure teach you so many lessons, but the success doesn’t”.
11. To all from Khushi Jandial: “ If the plan doesn’t work, change the plan but never change the goal ”.
12. From Abhi Jandial to all: “ Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage”.
13. To all from Dr Poonam Nanda: “ The happiest moment we ever know are, those when we entirely forget ourselves”.