SUNDAY, July 28, 2013
Hi Friends! We are back with your favourite column for the week. Please have a look at OUR MESSAGE before you send in your message to us.
1. To all from Sakshi Raina: “ Ask no questions and you will hear no lies”.
2. From Kiran Kanchan to all: “ Your thoughts actions and deeds influence others, so use it the best way you can”.
3. To all from Rishab Raina: “ Hard work is often the easy work you did not do at the proper time”.
4. From Param Dev Singh to all: “ Let us not pray to be sheltered from dangers but to be fearless when facing them”.
5. To all from Brighu Mahajan: “ There is nothing more horrifying than stupidity in action”.
6. From Rohini K Gupta to all: “ A strong positive mental attitude will create more miracles then any wonder drug” .
7. To all from Dr Poonam Nanda: “ Hard work and perseverance are seeds that definitely reap fruits-sweet fruits, so don’t forget to plant if you expect to reap”.
8. From Gourav Gupta to all: “ The heart of the family is the mother because life comes from her”.
9. To all from Shine Mahajan: “ He who has never hoped can never despair”.
10. From Monika Mishra to all: “ Love is a traditional immortal fashion that needs inspiring sacrifices in every decade”.
11. To all from K K Gupta: “ We live in an age when unnecessary things are our only necessities”.
12. From Rama Gupta to all: “ Be a good person but never try to prove it. Our prestige is at tip of our language. So speak carefully ”.
13. To all from Suraj Dev Singh: “ Coins always make sound but the currency notes are always silent. So when your value increases, keep silent and calm”.