Hi Friends! We are back with your favourite column for the week. Please have a look at OUR MESSAGE before you send in your message to us.
1. To all from Sachin Abrol: “ It is better to treat people with kindness than display flowers on his grave”.
2. From Neelam Gupta to all: “ Aspire for progress, hunger for success and strive for greatness”.
3. To all from Aakarshita Singh: “ Life is short, so make short cuts to avoid short circuits in future”.
4. From Mohini Devi to all: “ Be more concerned with your character is, what you really are, while your reputation is merely what other think you are”.
5. To all from Anil Kumar Nanda: “ Successful are not those who relish much success in life, but only those who handle success without pride and failure without crises”.
6. From Attaullaah Khan to all: “ You are not responsible for what people thinks about you, but you are responsible to making them think so”.
7. To all from R K Raina: “ The future belongs to those who prepare for it”.
8. From Ravi Raina to all: “ When it is obvious the goal cannot be reached don’t adjust the goals, adjust the action”.
9. To all from K K Gupta: “ It is not what others think of you that counts, it is what you thinks other’s think of you that counts”.
10. From Sakhshi Raina to all: “ In prosperity our friends knows us in adversity we know our friends”.
11. To all from Sharda Gupta: “ Enjoy when you can and endure when you must”.
12. From Sanjay Dhar to all: “ Love is like the perfume of roses. We cannot see it but we can always smell it”.
13. To all from Ramnik Gupta: “ Do not show your teeth, if you cannot bite”.
The award of rupees 200 for this week’s best message has gone to VIVEK JASROTIA, R/o WARD NO:-5, H.NO:83, MANJLI BAND, BARWAL TESHIL AND DISTRICT, KATHUA for the message “ Hard work beats talent when it doesn’t give the best ”.
Congrats. The prize money would be sent to you through money order
The Contestants are requested to send their mobile numbers,
as the winner will be intimated through SMS